The office is open from 8:30am until 4:00pm every school day
If you have a query relating to dinner money, purchase of school uniform, an educational visit or you would like to make an appointment to see a member of staff, then please contact
Mrs Anforth – Business Support Officer
Mrs Heyes - Business Support Officer
Please ensure you keep your contact details up to date, we may need to contact you in an emergency.
10 Ways of Communicating with School
1. Face to Face; speak to us outside school at the start or end of the day or call in at the office - if there’s no one in, just ring the bell and we’ll be with you very shortly. Pop in to see your child’s teacher either at the start or end of the day, they’ll happily see you or make arrangements for a longer chat - just ask at the office.
2. Telephone (01772 744449) and speak to us directly or leave a message – we will get back to you.
3. Send us an Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send a note into school with your child or drop it in the school post box outside the office.
5. Attend the ‘Meet the Teacher’ and ‘Parent/Teacher’ meetings
6. Come to the P.T.F.A. events
7. Accept an invitation to the Parents’ Focus Group.
8. Fill in the Parents’ Questionnaire – a signature would also help us to make a personal response.
9. When you have read your child’s end of year report, complete the feedback sheet that accompanies it.
10. Send a message via the ‘Contact Us’ on our website.